Thursday 5 January 2012

What's So Special About This Prize & Why I Just Had To Win It?

The marketing for Drive By Websites is doing fine - in fact, we've had our best year ever but I want to be more than doing just fine - I want fantastic, brilliant, 'phone ringing off the hook and Drive By appointments made for weeks, if not months, ahead.  This is the reason why I so wanted to win the marketing prize.  

Martyn the owner of Alchemy Business Growth will be joining us in a few days to explain the little known secret of "The Seven Keys" that are guaranteed to Unlock Growth in our business.  We will also be given 35 low or no cost ways to market Drive By Websites.

Here's the plan and the reason for this blog.  From Day 1, each of these "keys" and "ways" will be put into practice and I will report back how we're getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment